This year I’ve decided to follow Cait from Blonde on a Budget and take time every quarter to plan out goals for myself. Below are my goals for the first quarter of 2016. I’ll review them at the end of March and let you know how I’ve done.
Personal finance goals:
- Finish my emergency fund
- Boost retirement savings (after automatic pension deductions) to 5% of my income
- Start saving for our wedding
- That Jordan and I will stay on budget for our shared expenses
- Complete three database mini courses from Stanford Lagunita Online
- Write at least two blog posts per month
- Complete my social work practice review and goal setting for the year
- Read Becoming an Ally by Anne Bishop
What are your goals and intentions for the next three months or the whole new year?